Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Yasmi and Crew Bows Product Shoot

I had a really awesome opportunity to work with Silvia, owner of Yasmi and Crew, and designer of the cutest, simple, little girl bows.  For those of you who know me and my family personally, you probably know that I love a good, simple bow, and that it's rare to catch me out with my little without a bow on her head.  These bows are made from the softest stretch nylon, so don't leave a mark on her head; another win.  The bows are tiny, so don't overshadow her adorable face and are more inconspicuous to her, meaning she hopefully keeps them on longer!  I loved having sweet Hallie as my model and look forward to many other opportunities like this.  If you need any products photographed, shoot me a note and I'd love to be your girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment