Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Reeves Family- UCLA Campus Family Portraits

I had such a fun time with my last shoot in Los Angeles.  YES!  Last shoot.  We just moved up to the San Francisco Bay area, Santa Clara specifically for Colby's job, and we love it so far.  Anyway, this shoot with the Reeves family was a perfect bookend to my photography in LA.  They were such a fun family to work with, and their kids were great, especially their little girl, who you can see, was loaded with spunk and personality.  James, the father, is a PhD student at UCLA, so they chose campus as their shoot location to document their time there as a family. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed hanging out with this family for an evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment