Slideshow

KHP Blog Header-6
KHP Blog Header-4
KHP Blog Header-2
KHP Blog Header-5
KHP Blog Header-3
KHP Blog Header-1

Zak and Miho Engagements: Sneak Preview

When Zak and Miho came to me to do their engagement photos I was so excited! Their story is classic. They met while working for the same company in the LA area and soon started dating...without co-workers knowing, both ended up at UCLA Anderson, and are excitedly preparing for their wedding day this September. The locations they chose for the shoot could not have been more perfect--for them and me! I love both spots they chose from a photography viewpoint, but also because they are places with such meaning to them, and I think this makes their pictures even more special. They wanted part of their session near tower 26 at Santa Monica beach, as they live nearby and he proposed last June there. They wanted the other location to be on UCLA campus, seeing as they have spent many of their courting hours hitting the books up on campus. 

 I will post more images soon, but here is a little sneak peak of some of my favorites from both locations.



No comments:

Post a Comment